Year 4 Teacher - Greenwich - April 2019
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher who understands all areas of the Year 4 curriculum? Are you a dedicated teacher who is passionate about effective learning for children across KS2?
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner or have the potential to become one
- Have high expectations of all children and be able to inspire and motivate
- Be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
- Work that suits your schedule.
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
- Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £125 per candidate placed that you refer
Classic Education specialises in the provision of short term, long term and permanent Teachers, HLTA's, Teaching Assistants and School Office Personnel throughout Kent and London. We have provided support to over 350 schools throughout the South East. We understand the importance of security and vetting within Education which is why our standards are very high. We focus on excellent customer service and a consistent and thorough approach to Safeguarding and Vetting as well as a structured and detailed registration process.