Job Title: Training Ground Chef
Reporting to: Head Chef
Location: Florence Park Training Ground & Colchester United Football Club
Working with the Head Chef and Sous Chef, the Training Ground Chef will be responsible for all food production across the training ground covering First Team, U23s, Academy and staff. The Training Ground Chef will be assisting in the development and delivery of a performance menu and food purchase specifications alongside the Head Chef and Head of Sports Management.
This role will be responsible for the preparation, presentation and serving of the food at the training ground based in Tiptree as well as assisting with functions & Match Days at the Football Club to the required standard.
The successful applicant will ensure that at all times, the kitchen and associated areas meet and where possible exceed the legal and company health and safety requirements.
- To work in collaboration with the Head of Sports Management and Head Chef to assist with planning innovative and performance focussed menus for First Team and U23s.
- Take full control of the procurement and stock control within the site to ensure Company standards are met.
- To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest possible standard and reflect current trends, seasonal changes and service styles.
- Engender good staff, customer and client relations at all times.
- To ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health and Safety and Food Safety Manuals are maintained at all times throughout the year.
- To Support the whole Management team in all areas of the operation.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Assertive, calm & with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work flexibly - including weekends and evenings if and when required.
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- A can-do attitude
Hours of Work:
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Applicants should apply in the first instance with a letter and CV to email@example.com