Sports Centre Duty Coordinator
- Job Reference: 00000076-1
- Date Posted: 25 August 2017
- Recruiter: Colchester United FC
- Website: https://www.cu-fc.com
- Location: Colchester
- Salary: £4.12 to £7.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Community & Sport
- Job Type: Permanent
Colchester United Football in the Community are looking to recruit a Sports Centre Duty Coordinator on a part time basis.
Football in the Community are based at Shrub End Community Sports Centre which has recently undergone renovation with a brand new 3G pitch as well as refurbished facilities throughout the centre.
The successful candidate will be expected to co-ordinate activities taking place at the centre as well as making sure the site runs operationally throughout the opening times.
What do Colchester United Football in the Community look for in a Sports Centre Duty Co-ordinator?
Type of Person
- Personal presentation
- A good communicator
- Someone that can use their initiative to resolve any issues that may occur
- Positive role model
Should you feel you have the required attributes to join our team please apply today!