Job Title: Sous Chef
Reporting to: Head Chef
Location: Colchester United Football Club, Florence Park Training Ground, Forrester Park Golf Club & Maldon Stadium
Colchester United Hospitality are recruiting for a Sous Chef to work across multiple hospitality sites within the company's growing hospitality portfolio.
Our local venues include:
- JobServe Community Stadium - home of Colchester United FC
- Florence Park - training ground of Colchester United, based in Tiptree
- Forrester Park Golf Club - Great Totham
- Maldon Stadium - home of Maldon & Tiptree FC
The successful applicant will have a passion for food and catering and whilst predominently based in one venue, will be required to work across all venues to support the team and business.
We work a 40 hour working week with no split shifts and all additional hours will be paid when worked.
The Sous Chef will ensure that at all times, the kitchen and associated areas meet and where possible exceed the legal and company health and safety requirements.
Due to the location of venues, own transportation will be required.
- To manage the day to day delivery of culinary operations at a designated venue, delivering and coordinating the food provision for the venues required hospitality.
- Take full control of the procurement and stock control within the site to ensure Company standards are met.
- To manage and facilitate the requirement of additional labour as required.
- To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest possible standards and reflect current trends, seasonal changes and service styles.
- Engender good staff, customer and client relations at all times.
- To ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health and Safety and Food Safety Manuals are maintained at all times throughout the year.
- To support the whole Management team in all areas of the operation.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Assertive, calm & with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work flexibly - including weekends and evenings if and when required.
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- A can-do attitude
Hours of Work:
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Applicants should apply in the first instance with a letter and CV to email@example.com
26,000- 28,000 plus 1000 3 month starting bonus
Colchester United Football Club