Job Title: Receptionist & Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Conference & Events Manager & Partnership and Hospitality Sales Manager
Location: JobServe Community Stadium, Colchester.
Colchester United maintains a unique position within the town’s sporting, business and social communities. Based at the JobServe Community Stadium the club hosts League football, conferences, private events, party nights, concerts, pitch hires and so much more.
Working on a busy Reception, the successful candidate will welcome guests and visitors to the stadium, assist with managing deliveries into the business and provide support to the football and conference arms of the club, ensuring sales are maximised and customer satisfaction is high. The role will be very varied, completing both reception duties and sales administration duties such as speaking to clients over the phone and confirming booking details via email.
Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills will be key to ensuring administration tasks are completed to a high level.
- Welcoming customers and visitors to the stadium, ensuring any queries are resolved.
- Handle administrative duties and provide administrative support to sales teams.
- Conduct post event/fixture feedback activities, reporting findings to sales teams.
- Perform data entry tasks, maintaining correct and up to date information.
- Liaise with clients to book and coordinate small onsite events.
- A positive, highly motivated individual with a desire to succeed.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in administration and high volume office work is desirable.
- Flexibility within role and must be available to work scheduled hours
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and interpersonal skills, dedicated to offering first class service
- Able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week.
With the nature of the sport and conference & events business there may be occasions where evening or weekend work is required.
£14,206.40 - £21,736.00 dependent on experience