An exciting Project Accountant Role has come about for one of the most established organisations within the UK. If you are looking to work for a progressive, environmentally conscious and thought provoking company, then this could be the role for you!
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- 2 years post qualified
- Project accounting experience
- Key stakeholder management
- Relationship building
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Here your core tasks/responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Working with multiple Project managers and projects simultaneously
- Providing financial insight to the project accounting process.
- Adding value, budgeting and forecasting
- Providing advice and analysis to the Project Managers.
- Work harmoniously with other members of the Finance Team
In this role, you will be joining the Commercial Finance Team on a permanent basis. This is a role where you will be part of an exciting, forward thinking company, making a difference in this world. If you are a personable, robust, financially minded individual, as well as enjoy making a difference within your job, don't let this opportunity pass