Reporting to the Hospitality Managers & Team Leaders, our waiting staff work in the hospitality suites for match days and events looking after our guests. Working as part of a team directed by our Team Leaders and Managers you will role will be to ensure that all of our customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
We require you to be well presented, friendly, approachable and have an eye for detail. You must be able to work using your own initiative as well as working within a team. We want to you to be as passionate about great service as we are.
If you enjoy working and interacting with people then we want to hear from you.
- Polite, courteous and presentable at all times.
- Have a professional and positive attitude.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to all guests.
- Happy to take direction.
- Commitment to customer care with the ability to demonstrate it.
- Maintain a proper dining experience.
- Preparing tables for meals.
- Clearing up tables before and after meals.
- Active listening skills to ensure orders are taken correctly.
- Taking food and drink orders to ensure prompt and accurate service.
- Being responsible for cash handling, presenting and collecting bills ensuring that payments are charged correctly.
- Deal with customer requests and queries.
- Complete additional duties requested by a Manager or Supervisor.
- Deliver service with a smile.
- Attend mandatory and other training as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Experience of working in a restaurant or a conference and banqueting environment is desirable but not essential for this role.