Colchester United Football Club are looking to recruit a Part Time Security Guard. He or she will be responsible for the safety and security of the Weston Homes Community Stadium, including its visitors and staff using function rooms outside normal working hours. There are other operational duties and checks that the successful candidate will be required to complete. There will also be a need to go on an emergency call out list for alarm activations and be willing if required, to work at other sites managed by CUFC.
Stadium Operations Manager
- Hold a Doorman License issued by the Security Industry Authority
- Regular patrols of the stadium
- Maintain relevant paperwork
- Assist staff to deal with anti-social behaviour
- Deal with incidents that may take place whilst on shift
- Good customer care
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Work well in a team and as an individual
- Be willing to work flexible shift patterns
Hours of work
19 hours per week - these hours will cover Saturday 6:30am - 5pm and Sunday 8:30am - 5pm with opportunities on occasions to do additional hours.