Reporting to: Head Chef
Location: Colchester United Football Club
We are looking for part time chefs to join our friendly and well established team. Working flexible hours including evenings and weekends. The job will involve preparing and serving dishes for up to 300 people.
Responsible, smart and energetic to work as part of a team or alone.
Experience in banqueting, events, carvery and snack menus is preferable but not essential.
Own transport would be advantageous due to unsociable hours.
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest possible standard and reflect current trends, seasonal changes and service styles.
- Engender good staff, customer and client relations at all times.
- To ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health and Safety and Food Safety Manuals are maintained at all times throughout the year.
- To Support the whole Management team in all areas of the operation.
- Willing to learn.
- Assertive, calm & works well under pressure.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-starting, driven & ambitious.
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- A can-do attitude
Salary: £6.50 - £11.00 per hour