Office 365 Architect
Avanade is currently hiring experienced and hands on Office 365 Architect, to join our Infrastructure Consulting team who designs, installs and configures enterprise technology architecture for Avanade clients.
As an Office 365 Managing Architect you will be responsible for leading client delivery with Microsoft Office 365 technologies. You will also be involved in supporting our solution sales teams to shape and win our Office 365 engagements.
- You have wider internal responsibilities, helping to run our practice and develop our Office 365 capability and you own delivery responsibilities for client engagements, including but not limited to Office 365 Migrations and transformations, application migration/modernization, security & identity assessments and networking assessments and design.
- You deliver technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution
- You provide Office 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery
- You shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with the appropriate Accenture and Avanade teams to create the optimal client outcome
Do you have what it takes?
- Detailed Office 365 expertise across most features and services
- Hard won experience of deploying Office 365 into large organisations. You can identify lessons learned when designing solutions and providing guidance to others
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Understanding of Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy (public, private, and hybrid
- Additional knowledge of Workplace Transformations, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare, Virtual networking, Security and application architecture
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at
What we offer:
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role, that offers you ongoing training. Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path. You will have an exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
- We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
- You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including ongoing professional technology training and management training
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.