We have a fantastic opportunity to become part of our matchday catering operation at the JobServe Community Stadium - home to Colchester United Football Club.
We are recruiting for Matchday catering staff to work regular 4-6 hour shifts. Experience is not essential, however strong interpersonal skills are of the up-most importance in our customer facing industry. This is an ideal job for anyone looking to gain some work experience and make some extra money in their spare time.
Duties include serving customers, operating a till, cleaning & some food prep.
Up to 35 Match-days throughout the year and opportunities to work in conference and banqueting.
Applicants must live within daily travelling distance of Colchester.
- Polite, courteous and presentable at all times.
- Have a professional and positive attitude.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to all guests.
- Happy to take direction.
- Commitment to customer care with the ability to demonstrate it.
- Active listening skills to ensure orders are taken correctly.
- Taking food and drink orders to ensure prompt and accurate service.
- Deal with customer requests and queries.
- Complete additional duties requested by a Manager or Team Leader.
- Deliver service with a smile.
- Attend mandatory and other training as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
£8.00 - £10.50 per hour, dependant on age & experience.