Colchester United Football Club – Academy Lead Foundation Phase Coach
Colchester United Football Club are seeking a full time Lead Foundation Phase Coach to work within our exciting, progressive Cat 2 Academy. The role will oversee all players and coaches in the 8s-10s age groups, to ensure continual individual player development and ensure our coaching programme follows the Academy Performance Plan (APP).
- Delivery of high-level coaching sessions for U8s-10s players.
- Delivery of matchday duties for U8s-10s matchdays.
- Lead on Individual Leaning Plans for the U8s-10s players.
- Manage the MDT staff and other coaches within the U8s-10s programme.
- Lead on the retain and release process for U8s-10s players
- Ensure PMA and other player records are kept up to date for U8s-10s players.
- UFEA B coaching award Essential / ‘A’ Licence Desirable
- Advanced Youth Award
- First Aid for Sport
- EFAiF Certificate
- DBS check
- Hard working
- Clean driving license
- Good communication skills
- Passion for working with young people