To provide a comprehensive Housing Management Service across the TMO contract area.
Your new company
A leading mixed-tenure housing management provider working on behalf of local authorities, registered providers, tenant co-operatives, institutional investors and developers.
Your new role
A Housing Officer role based in East London, managing a TMO Contract area, with duties including but not limited to;
- Manage KPI reporting with evidence of quality assurance
- Develop positive and effective relationships with individual residents and resident groups, the client and other stakeholders. Attend TMO Board Meetings (including evening) and possibly some weekend events, as and when required
- Work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to enhance the area managed by the team
- Ensure that excellent customer service is at the forefront of all interactions
- Investigate and respond effectively to all correspondence including Councillor and MP enquiries.
- Ensure written work is of a high standard
- Lead the development and implementation of service improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage, investigate and respond to ASB cases
- Arrears management
- Deal with all tenancy management issues, such as assignments, succession queries.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years experience as a Housing Officer within a Housing Association or Local Authority Housing role.
What you'll get in return
£20-22 Per Hour Umbrella/Limited rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.