Colchester United Football Club are seeking a full time Lead 13s-14s coach to work within our exciting and progressive Category 2 Academy. The role will oversee all players and coaches in the 13s-14s age groups, to ensure continual individual player development and ensure our coaching programme follows the Academy Performance Plan (APP).
- Delivery of high-level coaching sessions for U13s-14s players.
- Delivery of match day duties for U13s-14s match days.
- Lead on Individual Leaning Plans for the U13s-14s players.
- Manage the MDT staff and other coaches within the U13s-14s programme.
- Lead on the retain and release process for U13s-14s players
- Ensure PMA and other player records are kept up to date for U13s-14s players.
- UFEA B coaching award Essential / ‘A’ Licence Desirable
- Advanced Youth Award
- First Aid for Sport
- DBS check
- Hard working
- Clean driving license
- Good communication skills
- Passion for working with young people
All staff must be aware of all safeguarding and equity and diversity issues, along with all academy and club policies, rules and regulations. We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000pa