About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Transfer Pricing Associate/Consultant in a dedicated transfer pricing team within FTI's European Tax Advisory practice, based in London.
The role will suit a transfer pricing practitioner with significant experience looking for an opportunity to apply the skills they have learned so far in their career and to further develop their expertise in this particular specialist area. The transfer pricing team has a wide range of clients, from technology start-ups to FTSE companies, and works alongside established Corporate Finance and Economics Consulting teams.
There will also be opportunities to work across the broader Tax Advisory team to gain wide-ranging skills and experience and develop your career in a progressive and supportive team.What You'll Do
The available position is a client-facing role focussed on providing transfer pricing services, which include planning advice on a prospective basis; the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and supporting clients in the case of enquiry into their transfer pricing by revenue authorities.
- Participate in and draft functional analyses
- Analyse value chains and identify value drivers
- Develop appropriate transfer pricing policies
- Conduct economic analyses
- Prepare comprehensive transfer pricing documentation
- Supervise the performance of and review benchmarking studies
- Build financial models
- Draft Advanced Pricing Agreements
- Actively keep up to date on specialist technical matters, contributing to thought leadership material as required
Deal with detailed technical queries raised, coordinating the preparation of practical, robustly supported advice
- Liaise directly with clients and develop client relationships
- Understand project objectives, client requirements and deadlines
- Plan project timetable and be responsible for progress and ultimate delivery; working with the senior team to manage and deliver the project
- Effectively manage the day-to-day client engagement to meet client expectations, budget and profit requirements
- Delegate tasks and support the junior colleagues in their day-to-day work
- Appropriately manage risk, ensuring all files and administrative tasks are up to date
- Attend, and in some cases lead, client meetings
- Actively participate in business development, as required
- Support new project opportunities and draft proposalsHow You'll Grow
Alongside opportunities to learn on the job from some of the leading professionals in the industry, FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities.Qualifications & Experience:
Significant experience in providing transfer pricing advisory services on a UK and possibly also an international level
Previous experience working within a large tax consultancy firm
Proven experience in delivering projects and liaising directly with clients and senior colleagues
Experience operating at a similar level in professional practiceProven financial modelling, economic analysis, and benchmarking review skills
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more.
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 5,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit and connect with us on Twitter Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.