Becoming a Cloud and Datacentre Consultant with Trustmarque:
We have a new role for a Cloud and Datacentre Consultant within our Trustmarque IT Services Division.
This role will be working with major clients and we are specifically looking for someone with HPE ASE or MASE level Storage experience together with experience implementing solutions on Azure and AWS.
This role could be based anywhere but there will be regular travel to Suffolk
What you will do:
The main responsibilities are detailed below, although the post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties which might reasonably be required by the business.
- Provide advice and consultancy services to clients but also lead group of technical specialists on client-based projects
- Responsible for designing, scheduling, analysing and constructing solutions which can meet the demands and specifications of the client
- Build and maintain contacts and relations with clients so that they keep themselves associated with the company in the future
- Work closely with clients to figure out the possible solutions of the business-related issues and problems
Your experience will include:
- HPE Storage 3Par, Nimble, MSA, StoreVirtual, StoreOnce
- Brocade and HP LAN switches
- HPE Servers, DL, BL, ML and servers
- HP / Brocade SAN Fabrics
- Microsoft OS, Hyper-V, System Centre
- VMware vSphere, vSAN, NSX, vRealize
- Veeam Backup & Replication, Cloud connect
- Cisco ASA, Palo Alto and Fortinet Firewalls
- Deployments/migrations to Azure/AWS
- HPE MASE or ASE in Storage
- HPE Partner Ready delivery storage qualifications
- VMware VCP
- Veeam VMCE
- Microsoft MCSE
Trustmarque is part of our IT Services business and is an award-winning IT reseller and service integrator with global technology partnerships that guarantee the best possible value for our customers. We simplify business, through a flexible and cost-effective approach that empowers organisations and their people. Giving honest, simple and independent advice we help our customers to navigate an increasingly complex world of IT - and that's exactly what you'll do too, if you join our talented team here
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.