Job Advertisement – Lead Academy Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent requiring flexibility to work evenings and weekends
Report to: Academy Manager
Details of Position:
Colchester United Football Club are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join and lead the analysis within the academy.
The post holder’s role will entail:
- Lead the Academy analysis support for all age groups of the academy
- Work closely with the MDT to maximise the impact analysis can offer
- Film and code academy home matches and away matches where required.
- Film training and other educational content, uploading it to relevant sharing platforms.
- Help with the development and management of best practice video libraries for use across the Academy Analysts department.
- Assist with the delivery of analysis sessions across foundation phase, youth development phase and professional development phase.
- Contribute to the building of statistical databases.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties when required.
- Strong work ethic and professional approach to work.
- Proficient IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Can be relied upon to keep information confidential when required.
- Exceptional standards and high attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn & develop as a practitioner within elite sport.
- Good footballing knowledge.
- Minimum undergraduate degree relating to the field of Sports Science, Coaching and Performance Analysis.
- FA Safeguarding and an up to date DBS check.
- Candidate will need to hold a full UK driving licence
- Postgraduate qualification in Sports Science, Coaching and Performance Analysis
- FA Level 1 coaching license or above
- Driving License
- Emergency first aid
All staff must be aware of all safeguarding and equity and diversity issues, along with all academy and club policies, rules and regulations. We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum