Waiting & Bar Staff
- Job Reference: 00000082-1
- Date Posted: 2 October 2017
- Recruiter: Maldon Stadium
- Website: http://www.maldontiptreefc.co.uk/
- Location: Maldon, Essex
- Salary: £4.60 to £8.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
We currently have multiple opportunities for Waiting and Bar Staff to join our new team at Maldon Stadium.
Working as part of a team directed by our Team Leaders and Managers your role will be to ensure that all of our customer have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
We require you to be well presented, friendly, approachable and with an eye for detail. You must be able to work using your own initiative as well as enjoy working within a team. We want to you to be as passionate about great service as we are.
Due to legal requirements, applicants must be as least 18 years old as bar work is required.
- Serve food and drinks to our customers at a host of events.
- Prepare relevant areas pre and post event.
- Take food and drink orders to ensure prompt and accurate service.
- Deal with customer requests and queries.
- Taking responsibility for presenting and collecting bills and ensuring that payments are charged correctly.
- To always maintain a high standard of dress and behaviour.
- Flexibility within role and must be available to work scheduled hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Dedicated to offering first class service.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative