To coach all goalkeepers in the academy development phases, to ensure continual individual player development and progression of the goalkeeping coaching programme.
Report to the Lead Goalkeeping Coach
Liaise with the Lead Goalkeeping Coach and Lead Phase Coaches on the progression and transition of keepers from age groups and from phase to phase. Develop the goalkeeping coaching syllabus to improve the goalkeeping program.
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Monitor and report on individual goalkeeper development through the performance clock.
- Identify talented goalkeepers to develop through the player Pathway and progress through relevant phases, assisting in individual learning plans of all goalkeepers.
- Work with all staff in delivery and co-ordination of the goalkeeping coaching programme, develop the goalkeeping syllabus to determine best practice sessions and ensure continual improvement of the programme and quality of goalkeepers in the club.
- Deliver sessions to goalkeepers in all phases of the academy programme.
- To integrate with all academy department staff to deliver a holistic development programme for all players.
- Undertake enhancement of specific personal qualifications and all CPD provided by the club and regulatory bodies.
- To undertake any reasonable academy requirements as set out by the Academy Manager.
UEFA A Licence, UEFA B Goalkeeper, FA Youth Awards. Safeguarding. Emergency aid. DBS.
Staff must be aware of all safeguarding and equality and diversity issues, along with all Academy and Club policies, rules and regulations.
This role pays £30 per session.