Cafe General Assistant
- Job Reference: 00000086-1
- Date Posted: 10 October 2017
- Recruiter: Colchester United FC
- Website: https://www.cu-fc.com
- Location: Colchester
- Salary: £6.50 to £7.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Delivering friendly, efficient, customer service, the successful candidate will be taking a lead in Hot Shots café at the Weston Homes Community Stadium, creating a welcoming atmosphere and attracting and retaining new customers.
- Welcome and serve customers to run a successful cafe/catering operation.
- To implement, maintain and develop the highest standards of customer service at all times.
- To prepare food and drinks, clean equipment and maintain a clean tidy work area to the highest hygiene standards.
- To ensure all statutory and company regulations, procedures and systems are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Follow all cash management policies, processing payments, cash handling and taking orders through EPOS till system.
- Assist in developing the brand of Hotshots' to ensure to ensure individual and team success.
- Flexibility within role and must be available to work weekends, early mornings and evenings as required.
- Excellent communicator.
- Dedicated to offering first class service and a passion for quality catering.
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism.
- Excellent use of initiative and self motivated.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role is beneficial.
- To hold a level 2/3 Food Hygiene Certificate is beneficial.
- A proven record of excellent customer service is essential.
Hours of Work: Average 20 hrs per week, including weekdays, mornings, daytimes, evenings and weekends